With Aerials by AERO you can be sure that you are having drone footage shot by professional aerial cinematographers. We do this daily in solo productions (single piloted) but also in larger drone crews with separate pilots and payload camera operators.
We are specialised and fully European Specific and United States Part 107 certified to fly everywhere you can imagine. Using the latest technologies and newest drones, AERO captures aerial imagery that meets the highest quality and safety standards. We have the following special exemptions and equipment.
- Fully European Specific and United States Part 107 certified.
- Pilots with all licenses and skills.
- RT license and VHF radio for flights in CTR areas at airports like Schiphol and Airport Rotterdam.
- Special long term night flight (Outside UDP) exemption.
- Industry and harbour areas exemption.
- Flying close to buildings which are part of the production.
- Flying close to and over people who are part of the production.
- Flying at festivals and events with big crowds and pyrotechnics.
- Flying near vital infrastructure like powerlines, powerplants and other sensitive areas and their safety zones.
Most of the drone operators pay external parties to setup their Operational Manual with their procedures. We write this all in-house therefore all knowledge you need for your project is directly available through AERO.
Flying a drone is one skill, but also knowing what differentiates a ‘mweh’ shot from a top level cinematic capture is what we do.
All our pilots are also cinematographers and when it’s desired we can even deliver on Aerial DP’s controlling the gimbal seperately.
AERO flies the most recents drones, maintained by our own professionals and our partners. We fly with the following aircraft.
- DJI Inspire 3 with Zenmuse X9-air (full frame 8K RAW).
- Freefly Alta X with gimbal and SONY, RED or ARRI camera’s.
- DJI Mavic 3 (Pro) Cine.
- FPV self build quads with GoPro, Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera or even RED Komodo.
We are positive go-getters with real Dutch ‘gezelligheid’ on set but we also know how to work hard.
With our history of live television productions as directors and producers we are the ideal candidate to fly your live aerials. We know what a director wants and needs and we know how to de-stress your production with our knowledge and hardware.